ApplyIf you’d like to donate your time, we are always looking for new people to join our camp staff, assist with community events, help out at the gala, or help us to plan a new event!
Camp Enchantment 2020: May 31 – June 6th
Volunteer at Camp Enchantment
We’re looking for individuals who are friendly, trustworthy, dedicated, and able to donate their time to be on staff at our camp. We take the job of caring for medically and emotionally fragile campers seriously, but we also smile, laugh, and learn every day! Each camp season, we need approximately 60 individuals to join us in making it a camp to remember for approximately 75 campers. We offer the following camp positions:
- Cabin Counselor: stays in cabins with campers, includes a lot of direct camper supervision, and provides guidance, safety, friendship, and supervision.
- Activities Crew: operates and supervises daily camper activities like archery, fishing, games, mountain biking, and themed special events.
- S’mores: goes wherever additional staff is needed, and may be assigned to a specific cabin or camper if additional assistance is required.
- Muscle Crew: creates the magic of camp through set up and take down of all camp activities.
- Medical Team (RNs & MDs): attends to the medical needs and overall health of campers and staff, including medication distribution, first aid, and basic assessments as needed.
- Unit Leader (UL): cares for, and supervises over, the daily needs of campers, counselors and LITs.
Must be at least 19 years old, meet minimum job requirements for the position applied, be immunized/vaccinated, clear a background check, and be available for the duration of the camp. Our camp dates are from May 29, 2020 through June 6, 2020. All potential staff must be available for those dates.
If you meet the minimum eligibility requirements, are available for the camp dates, and believe that you would be a great addition to our Camp Enchantment staff, simply visit the online application and follow the instructions to submit it by the February 29, 2020 deadline. Once submitted, the Camp Director and Leadership Team will review your application. Official hiring notices will be sent in March.
Click here to apply online for a staff position. LIT applications will be available in early 2020.
Other Volunteering Opportunities
If you’re not sure that you can commit to volunteering for the full week of camp, but would love to help us out in other ways, please click here to complete our interest form. Once submitted, someone will contact you about other ways you can help.
Camper applications will be available in early 2020. To receive updates for all applications for campers and staff for 2020, click here!
Board of Directors
If you are interested in joining the board, please click here to apply.