ApplyWe have many opportunities available!
To receive updates for all applications, click here!
Camp Enchantment 2019 is from June 2nd-8th.
Staff & Leaders in Training (LIT)
We are now accepting applications.
- Option 1: Please click here to download the PDF application. Email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Option 2: Please click here to complete your application online. See instructions below for more information.
Applications are due by April 15th, 2019.
Staff Roles – Brief Descriptions
Cabin Counselor: stays in cabins with campers, includes a lot of direct camper supervision, and provides guidance, safety, friendship, and supervision.
Activities Crew: operates and supervises daily camper activities like bikes, games, archery, and themed special events.
Floaters: goes wherever additional staff is
needed,and may be assigned to a specific cabin or camper if additional assistance is required.
LITs (Leaders in Training): embraces a leadership role at camp that encourages the transition to staff in
followingyears. Must be 17-18 years old.
Medical Team (RNs & MDs): attends to the medical needs and overall health of campers and staff, including medication distribution, first aid, and basic assessments as needed.
Unit Leader (UL): cares for, and supervises over, the daily needs of campers, counselors
Click here to complete your application online. See online application instructions below.
Questions? Please reach out to email@example.com.
Medical Clearance Form
Click here to download the form. After it is completed by your medical provider, please upload the completed form into CampDoc.
Online Application Instructions
- After clicking the link to the application, click “Sign Up” to start a new application if you are new to Camp Enchantment.
- Complete the email and password request.
- When logged into the application, you will be asked to choose your participant. If you are applying for a camper, please input the camper information. If you are applying as staff or LIT, please put in your own information, and follow the additional steps.
Board of Directors